Terms of service
I. Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all the contracts, which you have with us as a supplier (yourfilter GmbH) via the website www.yourfilter.eu close, unless an amendment is agreed in writing between the parties. Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions are only effective with our express consent.
(2) We only offer our products for sale if you are a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the legal transaction, is exercising their commercial or independent professional activity (entrepreneur). A contract with consumers is excluded.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective offer.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the respective offer.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, the order data will then be displayed as an order overview.
If you use an immediate payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking the details in the order overview again, changing them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the order. By sending the order via the corresponding button, you declare your acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) You can also submit a binding contract offer (order) by telephone, e-mail, fax or post.
(6) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs are net prices. They do not include the statutory value added tax.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price, they will be calculated separately unless free delivery has been promised. Further details can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
(3) Any costs incurred for transferring money (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
(4) You have the payment options shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer. If no other payment period is specified for the individual payment methods or on the invoice, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately. The deduction of discounts is only permitted if expressly stated in the respective offer or in the invoice.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) The estimated delivery time is stated in the respective offer. Delivery dates and delivery periods are only binding if they have been confirmed by us in writing. When paying in advance by bank transfer, the goods are shipped only after receipt of the full purchase price and the shipping costs with us.
(2) If, contrary to expectations, a product you have ordered is not available despite the timely conclusion of an adequate hedging transaction for a reason for which we are not responsible, you will be informed immediately of the unavailability and, in the event of withdrawal, any payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(3) Shipping is at your own risk. If you wish, the shipment will be made with appropriate transport insurance, whereby you will have to bear the costs incurred as a result.
(4) Partial deliveries are permitted and can be invoiced by us independently, provided that you are not charged additional shipping costs as a result.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the item. The shortened deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us resulting from injury to life, limb or health and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the condition of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
(2) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are agreed as the condition of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
(3) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty, at our discretion, by rectification or subsequent delivery. If the remedy of the defect fails, you can either demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else arises from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from bringing the goods to a place other than the place of performance if the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
§ 6 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or assignment as security is not permitted before ownership of the reserved goods has passed.
(3) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
(4) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in relation to the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
(5) We undertake to release the securities to which you are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 7 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
(2) The place of performance and jurisdiction is our registered office if you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of Seller
Phone: +49 2864 7298752
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract and the conclusion of the contract itself, as well as the correction options take place in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the order or the request, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser.
These terms and conditions were drawn up by the Händlerbund's lawyers, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 27.10.2020